Compass Transportation is one of the most respected and reliable transportation companies in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are an integral component of Transdev Corporation, the global leader in private transportation services with offices in 21 countries worldwide, and proudly serving the needs of commuters, tourists, and the public. Our employees are the best in the business, and are proud to work for a Global Leader in the Transportation sector.
The Transportation Account Manager shall control the daily operations of assigned transportation contract(s), in compliance with the policies and procedures of the clientele, in conformance with Company procedures, and in adherence with all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
The Transportation Account Manager shall hold overall responsibility for system performance in all functions of a bus operation including on-time operating deliverables, route management/administration, ridership and client services/satisfaction.
The Transportation Account Manager shall provide leadership and coordinate with operational staff, dispatchers, road supervisors, driver trainers, lead drivers, clerks, drivers regarding contract administration and compliance.
The Transportation Account Manager shall collaborate and coordinate with Safety and Training, Maintenance, Human Resources, and Accounting/Payroll regarding matters and issues including, but not limited to bus operations, administration, and performance.
The Transportation Account Manager shall act as a company representative to client passengers, clientele, and the community.
1. Manages the operations and services for clientele account(s).
2. Oversees the contract administration, budgeting, compliance, performance, and satisfaction for clientele.
3. Develops and enforces all policies, procedures, and processes to ensure contract compliance for all assigned staff and personnel.
4. Provides resolution to all complexities and issues related to operations for clientele account(s).
5. Responsible for the direction and management of all operations pertaining to clientele account(s). A. Including, but not limited to on time performance, passenger ridership, and client satisfaction. B. Supervises, monitors, and ensures the proper staffing for clientele account(s).
6. Formulates, develops, executes, evaluates, and resolves issues related to the establishment and forecasting of all routes and schedules pertaining to assigned/designated client account(s).
7. Prepares, enters and ensures accurate biweekly payroll and timekeeping for driver employees.
8. Partners with and ensures efficient, accurate, and effective communications between Operations and Dispatch departments.
9. Provides and ensures resolution of driver employee issues related to Operations, Dispatch, Safety, and Maintenance.
10. Collaborates and coordinates between other clientele account management and Operations personnel to ensure on time performance, services, route coverage, and satisfaction of all company clientele accounts.
11. Collaborates and coordinates with the Safety Department to investigate, resolve, and prevent vehicle accidents, ensure required/necessary training/re-training, driver/route safety, and on time performance.
12. Collaborates and coordinates with the Maintenance Department to manage and resolve vehicle maintenance issues (i.e.: DVIR resolution, vehicle refueling, inspections, availability, breakdowns, damages, and out of service vehicles).
13. Collaborates and coordinates with the Bus Washing Department to ensure bus vehicles are properly and quality cleaned, washed, and sanitized for appropriate and safe operation/usage.
14. Collaborates and coordinates with the Human Resources Department to administer, govern, and resolve personnel administration and matters (i.e.: driving staffing, compensation and benefits, leaves of absences, employee relations, and terminations).
15. Upholds, promotes, and fosters Transdev's safety and service standards, policies, procedures, practices, and code of conduct.
16. Provides leadership within conference calls and/or meetings (including travel) with clientele account(s) regardless of whether onsite or external.
17. Provides coaching, training, and development to driver employees.
18. Acts as the primary representative for client account management to driver employees.
19. Acts as the primary representative to passenger clients, clientele account representative(s), and the community.
20. May supervise and/or oversee operations staff and personnel.
21. Performs other work, duties, and projects as assigned and when requested
• Prior and progressive experience within client account management operations, road supervision, and/or protection driver employee status within the Transportation industry.
• Prior experience within bus and shuttle vehicle operations and maintenance, bus safety and training, and personnel matters is preferred.
• General clerical office administration experience is preferred.
Benefits Overview Compass provides an excellent and competitive benefits package that includes health (medical, dental, and vision) and group life insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Employment is subject to a background check and drug screening.
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Software Powered by iCIMS