We are seeking a Bus Mechanic in the San Francisco area.
Compass Transportation is one of the most respected and reliable transportation companies in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are an integral component of Transdev Corporation, the global leader in private transportation services with offices in 21 countries worldwide, and proudly serving the needs of commuters, tourists, and the public. Our employees are the best in the business, and are proud to work for a Global Leader in the Transportation sector.
Why Work with Us?
We have Monday through Friday workweeks and part-time weekend work schedules available. We accept applications for both full/part time jobs in our South San Francisco and San Jose locations.
• Troubleshoots, diagnoses, repairs, maintains and installs component parts of transit & shuttle vehicles
• Inspects and diagnoses problems on all assigned vehicles and equipment
• Services and/or repairs all assigned vehicles and related light and heavy mechanical equipment
• Performs preventative maintenance procedure inspections to transit & shuttle vehicles as required by Federal, state, and local guidelines; performs preventative maintenance as needed
• Performs upgrades and/or modifications on coach systems and equipment
• Performs road calls and on-the-road repairs as needed
• Maintains a clean and well-organized work area
Education, Licensing, and Certifications Preferred:
Skills and Knowledge Required:
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Software Powered by iCIMS